What is the quickest marketing method to sell a house retail? - Posted by Brian (IN)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on March 08, 2000 at 20:16:05:

Michael,I too, would like that report!
Ken.K(IL)

What is the quickest marketing method to sell a house retail? - Posted by Brian (IN)

Posted by Brian (IN) on March 07, 2000 at 11:41:23:

I have two properties on the market right now and would like to at least semi-cash out ( I would carry a 10% second if I have to) as soon as possible.

What are the best marketing methods for moving houses quickly?

Where do you advertise?
What do you advertise?
What is the quickest way you have sold a home retail?

Thanks for the help,
Brian

Fastest way to sell property in any market - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on March 07, 2000 at 16:56:44:

Brian:
In buyers or sellers markets, good times or bad, the fastest way to market a property for Retail top dollar is to offer financing terms that expose that property to the largest segment or pool of potential buyers that exist in the marketplace.

Offering Seller or Owner Financed terms as a marketing tool to move property portrays the property to the buying public as a property that is EASY to get into.

For the most part buyers want to know How much down? and How much per month? and are less concerned with interest rates and price since they do not have to obtain their own financing. There is little “dickering” over price when you are willing to finance the sale.

This is not only for the credit blemished buyer. You would be surprised at how many relatively clean credit buyers still do not believe they can buy a home.

There is some wonderful info and a report published that I am aware of that can be sent to anyone who has interest in learning more . Let me know if you have interest

Best of luck

Warmly,

Michael Morrongiello

Re: What is the quickest marketing method to sell a house retail? - Posted by DougO(NM)

Posted by DougO(NM) on March 07, 2000 at 15:36:50:

Hi Brian
One of our local investors recently retailed a house he picked up and did some cosmetic work on after reading a book. “How to sell your home in 5 Days” (www.5-Day.com) I have ordered the book to read and have visited the web site, and must confess it appears it’s worth checking out. I plan to try it out on a friends house here locally.
Take Care
Doug

Re: What is the quickest marketing method to sell a house retail? - Posted by John(NH)

Posted by John(NH) on March 07, 2000 at 15:20:01:

Read the book, “How to sell your home in 5 days.”
Check out http://www.5-day.com

Re: What is the quickest marketing method to sell a house retail? - Posted by Terry (IN)

Posted by Terry (IN) on March 07, 2000 at 12:06:30:

Brian,

Would 2 to 3 weeks be fast enough? The private investors I work with, can get it done quickly. My method is to advertise a weekend open house and owner financing. Have application forms available and take full price offers through the weekend. Select the best bid. Create a note and sell the note to one of the investors. Where in Indiana are you located. I’d be happy to help you with the particulars. email me.

Terry(IN)

Re: Fastest way to sell property in any market - Posted by JeneanNC

Posted by JeneanNC on March 08, 2000 at 08:21:53:

I would like to review the report also!

Re: Fastest way to sell property in any market - Posted by Joseph

Posted by Joseph on March 07, 2000 at 20:06:01:

I would love to receive the information you speak about.

Re: Fastest way to sell property in any market - Posted by Brian Mac

Posted by Brian Mac on March 07, 2000 at 17:43:26:

Mr. Morrongiello

I might have some interest. What type of report are we talking about? Does it contain some statistical info or is it primarily a sales letter?

Thank you

Brian Mac

Re: Fastest way to sell property in any market - Posted by gg

Posted by gg on March 08, 2000 at 12:25:45:

Let me know about the report.