what to do - Posted by Star

Posted by Star on July 31, 2003 at 15:41:30:

Terry, thank you so very much for helping me. I went to that site you told me about and printed off all 288 pages of Conti and finkels book, yup. Just from reading parts of it as it was printing off, I know it’s going to be a good read. I’m going to buy their other book too. It’s awfully lonely when you begin to feel everything tightening up on you financially. It’s a horrible feeling. It’s like your screaming inside for someone, just anyone to help you when you know you are a good person worth helping. You are special Terry. I know I will pull out of this. I’m going to work really hard, I feel better now thanks to you. It’s nice to know someone cares, it really is. I feel that things are ok now. God bless.
Star

what to do - Posted by Star

Posted by Star on July 30, 2003 at 12:04:00:

hello creonline people.
I was layed off a year ago. I have good credit but my cards are maxed out from living off of them. I do have some real estate smarts and I’m not afraid to try but how is it possible to do anything with real estate if there is no strong base of having a job. Am I dumb enough to even try from where I’m at. I don’t own
a home but I have one lease optioned which I live in with my two daughters. I find it very stressful because I can.t buy the things I’d like to buy for them. They keep rubbing it in my face, sometimes I get angry because Im doing pretty good considering my situation, oh well, thats another story. I am interested in some ways that I can get a little bit of extra income. I need to get started. Oh yes, I am going to get $3000.00 within the next 30 days do i put $1000 in 3 banks and borrow to build myself up? I would like a business line of credit, do I sock it away, Do I put a downpayment on an investment property. Money is tight I don’t want to lose that money. Do I convince someone to trust me and get another lease optioned home and sublease and charge them more than the rent I’m paying to make money that way? Where do I start? With that money coming in 30 days I feel like a monied person. For the past year I’ve been letting 2 rooms in my home but I don’t like that idea to much. Please give me some advice. I know I know the answer, but right now my mind is in a turmoil and I feel a little tired and overwhelmed buy all the brainstorming I’m doing. Im 55 now and I know there is a better life for me and my girls than In have now. Thanks
Star

Re: what to do - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on July 31, 2003 at 02:45:03:

hi star
i am familiar with your situation.
keep your money!
go to resultsnow.com and get the free book they are offering and buy the new book they just came out with.
YOU DO NOT NEED MONEY TO MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE!!!
just remember rent to own for you and the person you are selling the house to.
good luck and have a great day!
terry