Where is JPiper? - Posted by Cecilia

Posted by JoeKaiser on March 13, 2002 at 20:08:28:

There’s only one JPiper, and he’s on the top of my list when it comes to deciding which posts to read first. Hope things are cool, Jim.

JoeK

Where is JPiper? - Posted by Cecilia

Posted by Cecilia on March 12, 2002 at 11:04:45:

I was reading some of the posts in the archives, and I really like some of the advice posted by someone named JPiper who apparently used to frequent the main news group in the past.

Is he still around?

Why are there no recent postings by him?

I didn’t get to know him while he was active here, but I feel like I am missing an old friend just from reading his past writings.

Can we do anything to get him back?

Thanks in advance for any information about this.

Cecilia

We do missJPiper’s wisdom!! - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on March 13, 2002 at 12:48:55:

Cecial:

I to miss his post I think I have a little Idea —and maybe you can glean some of what happened if you look at the last week of his posting in the archives.
I can not say to much more because of the subject matter.
I was out of internet range when this happened so it was a shock to come back a few months later and see him gone.
I think he still might read the board so (Jim we miss your post–hope you have a great time at the conventin.)

investorrob

I concur - Posted by Barbara_NY

Posted by Barbara_NY on March 15, 2002 at 09:13:32:

Jim was instrumental in helping me both on-line and off with questions and information when I started over 3-4 years ago. I wouild never have made it without his kindness and generosity. Hope you return, Jim.

Regards

ps… would love to see you at the convention next week!