Which Course - Posted by Greg NY

Posted by LeonNC on February 03, 2001 at 21:27:18:

I don’t have it, yet. I know Joe Kaisers stuff is good too. Joe Kaiser, Bill Bronchick, and Ron Legrand all have great materials. Take your pick.

LeonNC

Which Course - Posted by Greg NY

Posted by Greg NY on February 02, 2001 at 20:26:42:

I’m fairly new at this. I’ve read the books and having been reading on this site for some time now. I wanted to get started in flipping properties, not to much into lease options. I was wondering whick course can walk me through the steps. The Business side, paperwork, finding motivated sellers and investors, taxes, etc. I want to know which course would be the best if i never read any other book or course. Thank You

“Flipping Properties” by Bill Bronchick - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 03, 2001 at 10:51:46:

You can find a complete description in our Online Catalog.

Ron LeGrand’s material (also available here) is also
very good.

JP Vaughan

Re: Which Course - Posted by LeonNC

Posted by LeonNC on February 03, 2001 at 24:39:05:

The only course I have on flipping houses is Ron Legrands. It gave me all the information I needed. I’ve been listening to it again for the last few days, picking up some things that I didn’t hear before I actually started doing deals. It’s a great course. Bill Bronchick has one that’s probably good but I don’t have it. It’s one of the few of his that I don’t have. I think Kevin Myers also has one that’s probably pretty good. If you’ve already read the books then you know he’s the author of “Buy it, Fix it, Sell it.” I hope this helps.

LeonNC

Re: Which Course - Posted by Greg NY

Posted by Greg NY on February 03, 2001 at 01:18:48:

I was thinking about Joe Kaiser’s course. Do you know anything about his course.