which one is best? - Posted by Greg senior

Posted by Evelyn (FL) on March 22, 2001 at 21:13:28:

Sheets has a good program, or at least I’ve heard. I personally like Ron LeGrand’s course Fast Cash with Quick Turn Real Estate. He also has a book by that name. If you are speaking of cash flow generator by Legrand… it’s a teaser to me. I don’t feel it has enough info. Fast cash course is about $180. You can do deals with this one.
If you have the money, Legrand has more courses, but they’re gonna cost ya…but worth it.

If you need the address, e-mail me.

Hope I helped some.
Evelyn

which one is best? - Posted by Greg senior

Posted by Greg senior on March 22, 2001 at 15:02:25:

Dear friends, my name is Greg, I’m a disabled Viet-Nam Vet, I have lost so much money trying to make money in mlm programs, I really took an interest in realestate investment when I saw Carleton Sheets tv program, since then I have come across a few more programs, one which is WILTSHIRE PROPERTIES, and cash flow generator, is there anyone out there that has tried any of these, if so, please give your opion. thank’s P.S., all of these programs deal with realestate investments.

Re: which one is best? - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on March 23, 2001 at 11:14:45:

The ones that are the best are the ones where you have to do the work. Don’t sign up for any “deals” where they will allegedly feed you properties for a fee. Just stick to getting the coursees and learn and then do the work yourself. Try the archives here. There’s been tons of posts on people’s favorite courses. Any that are advertised here at the this site are good and legit.