Which type of contract to use? - Posted by Eric(No_CA)

Posted by Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az) on December 06, 2000 at 24:54:53:

I have taken the time to type them out and formatted them to have the fill in the blank capability, so all I do now is throw in the disk with every form I need, click on the one I want, fill in the blanks and print! Easy Man!

Carbon Copies…Forget it! I don’t give the seller a copy of anything (Unless they insist at least 3 times for a copy of the purchase agreement only!) then I’ll just make a zerox copy and send it to them. They usually don’t even ask for one. I use 8.5 x11 that’s fine.

All of my forms were created in Quark Xpress on MAC and if you have that program maybe we can work some thing out as far as getting you a copy of the disk. Let me know.

I can make it readable for PC with some work.

Jim LaVerdi {Phx_Az}

Which type of contract to use? - Posted by Eric(No_CA)

Posted by Eric(No_CA) on December 05, 2000 at 17:07:56:

I’ve been trying to read the boards here for some time now, but I’m a bit confused over which type of contract to use. Computer printed, single sheet, or go buy carbon formed ones at a stationary store. If the contract is printed by my computer, should it be on legal paper, or is standard (8.5 x 11) suitable? Are two copies made (one for you and one for seller?)?

I’ve seen several recommendations posted here about going to sites like Legalwiz, et al and I have. However, they usually have DRAFT or SAMPLE printed across them requiring me to retype them if I use them.

What do any of you use? I just know it doesn’t have to be rocket science here.

P.S. I’ve tried searching the archives, but can’t pull up anything useful.

Thanks!