Who is the best gurus in their niche? - Posted by David

Posted by Nancy on November 02, 2003 at 21:56:32:

I checked out the web site, Are you talking about becoming an associate? There’s a Gold Level course for 395. I didn’t see any other course.
Is this for beginner?
thanks

Who is the best gurus in their niche? - Posted by David

Posted by David on October 27, 2003 at 12:44:35:

I am serious about buying some courses. I plan to start wholesaling first but plan to buy a house on a lease option first(I plan to rent out the remaining bedrooms and then assign my l\o agreement when I/m ready.) Who is the best of the best in each niche? and I mean all courses,not just the ones sold on this site because I am an avid reader of Ron Legrand and Steve Cook and their stuff is no longer even sold here?!

Re: Who is the best gurus in their niche? - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on October 27, 2003 at 16:31:23:

Nice name, David

Here’s my list of 40 books almost all real estate that you can buy for low costs and start out your career.
Here?s the my book review link on Amazon.com

Re: Who is the best gurus in their niche? - Posted by timeinvestor

Posted by timeinvestor on October 27, 2003 at 12:51:37:

LeGrand and Cook are all over ebay. I’m a LeGrand man, myself, and that’s where I bought them.

Thanks for the bibliography! - Posted by gary

Posted by gary on October 27, 2003 at 21:43:46:

Great link. I’ve bookmarked it for future reading.

Re: Who is the best gurus in their niche? - Posted by David G.

Posted by David G. on October 27, 2003 at 13:42:42:

You might check out [paqerbiz.com] they teach extremely efficient and creative ways to invest without needing credit or money. Yes, it is expensive …$7,000 …but after closing my first deal 2 months later, I made up much more than what I invested.

David G.

John Alexander is a gentle Giant - Posted by Louis B

Posted by Louis B on October 27, 2003 at 22:09:58:

Being new to the country and the biz, my son and I took his course in september 2002. We closed the year well into 5 digits profit and doing very well this year. His stuff works in hot and soft markets. Truly great no-money-down truths, and John’s truths are simple, practical, risk-averse and easy to apply. He does not seek publicity but he has helped many people to be very succesful in RE Investing. Oh by the way, it’s paperbiz.com …just for the record. I normally don’t post, but I’m glad for this opportunity to say thanks.