Wholesale flip - Posted by J

Posted by Ronnie on June 17, 2007 at 17:20:21:

Let me start by saying i am a newbie myself but can still give you some advice. No, wholesale flips do not have to be just foreclosures. It can be any type of problem property. You need to find out what the potential for profit is. It could be probate, foreclosure, or just someone in dire need of getting rid of a property. One thing you’ll here over and over on here is to get your buyer list FIRST. No sense in finding a deal only to go crazy tryin to find someone to assign it to. Collect info from other investors that are into rehabs and you’ll have less trouble getting rid of it which means $$ in your pocket faster.
As far as courses. I wouldn’t say you cant be successful without them but im sure they help. I agree they are very pricey especially for anyone tight on cash. I personally have enjoyed articles by Joe Kaiser and a few others whos names i cant recall. Hope this helps some.

Wholesale flip - Posted by J

Posted by J on June 16, 2007 at 22:35:56:

In order to perform a wholesale flip does the property mainly need to be in forclosure. What might i need to know to get started other than the basics that are given in how to articles.

I’m a “subject to” guy who is interested in the wholesale flip withouth having to spend another $1300 on a crash course all information about the wholesale flip is appreciated in a follow up post or an e-mail sent to me

Thanx Cre

Re: Wholesale flip - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on June 18, 2007 at 07:08:54:

No one here is going to take the time to write you a free course. However, we will point you to different areas on this site (how-to articles, archives) where there is plenty of information on wholesaling. In addition, we’re always here to answer your specific questions. Good luck.

Ib