Why Invest in Mobile homes - Posted by James C

Posted by ScottS(NC) on September 16, 2003 at 12:57:38:

James,

Lonnie deals as we call them here are excellent for getting your feet wet in the RE market. Where else could you take a couple thousand dollars and get a home and learn the ins and outs of the business. Lonnies material 2 books available here for $30 each are invaulable and are must reads. Once a person has a number of Lonnie deals under there belt they are ready to try some additional vehicles depending on there goals. For example buying a mobile and the lot can produce excellent longterm cash flow in sevral diffrent ways. Regular homes you are lucky to break even on. Mobiles are profitable almost everywhere judging by the successes viewed by all the diffrent posters here. For me it boils down to CASHFLOW, no other investment vehicle I have found out performs a well managed, rental mobile and lot. Others sell the home and rent the dirt or owner finance the whole thing lots of possibilities. So James I would ask you why would’nt you invest in mobiles? Take Care ScottS(NC)

Why Invest in Mobile homes - Posted by James C

Posted by James C on September 13, 2003 at 17:40:10:

Hey guys I am new to this section of the forum…
I am focusing my investing in 2-3bed room homes and multiunits…

But I am curious , why would you invest in mobile homes
Is it just a profitable a business in area’s that mobile homes are common. like rural areaS or can it be profitable any where…