will scruggs require less money to get into than legrand? - Posted by charlie mccullough

Posted by LennWA on December 28, 1999 at 24:31:57:

Charlie:
Lonnies books is all you really need to get started in buying mobile homes. At $30.00 a book is the least I think anyone can find on how to invest and make a great profit. How you start investing is a matter of choise.
LaGrand has some great courses. Flipping is one area that might intrest you. Other Guru’s have flipping courses as well here on ceronline.
If you chose to flip homes to another investor it would not cost you a great deal of out of pocket money. So even though his course is higher your outlay would be less. Lease Options has a low out of pocket expense on your first one to. That may be something you want to look at.

Getting back to Lonnie and mobile homes If you use an option to control the mobile home while you market it
for sale. You might be able to offer $20.00 to $100.00 as option consideration---- and that is the price range most any one can handel.
To find out how to do a Lonnie deal buy Lonnies books, and when you have the know how from the book ---- get the option and come back and we will show you how to sell the mobile home and give the seller his cash,------ not your cash you understand— you how ever get to keep the profit from the sale. Ether by a lump sum or on a note. To put more profit in your pocket I would think you would only want to do this option play 1 or 2 times, then take the money from that and do pure Lonnie type deals.
If you do Lonnie deals right by the book your out of pocket expense will be in the $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 range.
Hope this helps
LennWa

will scruggs require less money to get into than legrand? - Posted by charlie mccullough

Posted by charlie mccullough on December 27, 1999 at 13:53:41:

I know that scruggs course costs less than legrand’s. after i finish the course can i get into scruggs’s methods with less money then legrand? also , scruggs doesn’t come with software, so i don’t have to buy a computer either. I currently use the computer at the library and will buy one eventually, after my first lonnie deal or legrand deal.