William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting... - Posted by Jeffrey

Posted by Jeffrey on February 07, 2002 at 23:21:10:

Thank you all for your comments. I had a good feeling about the whole thing, but it never hurts to do your homework.

I wish you all the best of luck!

William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by Jeffrey

Posted by Jeffrey on February 06, 2002 at 22:23:43:

Has anyone taken the 1 on 1 full service consulting course from Bronchick? I’m curious to hear any responses that anyone has personally had. When you send him deals, how fast does he respond? Did you find him helpful to see and execute deals that you would of previously passed by?

Thanking you for your comments in advance…

Jeffrey

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by Cernezel Marjan

Posted by Cernezel Marjan on February 10, 2002 at 15:58:53:

Sir!
can you help money investing me privat company in Slovenia?
Marjan Cernezel
Slovenia

Re: Bill’s in L.A. next week… - Posted by Don in Cali~

Posted by Don in Cali~ on February 08, 2002 at 24:52:08:

…speaking at the LA Area REI club meeting… now if I could only figure out where their golfing, Hmmm?

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by ScottS

Posted by ScottS on February 07, 2002 at 20:30:40:

Jeffrey,

I’ve had the same results as Terry has since I took Bill’s 1 on 1. I’ll admit. I was quite skeptical taking his because I had just finished up doing one with another guru who charged 3 times more and did WAY OVER 3 times less. (That’s another story).

After receiving Bill’s boxes of info, and wondering if I should send him the Invoice for the back brace I needed to buy in order to get them home, I knew right away I had made a good choice.

I’ll admit, my good friend Joe Kaiser got me started, but working with Bill Bronchick opened a LOT of doors for me and now I get to close a lot of doors on homes I just signed up.

I’ve been extremely satisfied with his information and his service and would reccomend him to anybody. (Even some of the new “gurus”, but I often notice I don’t need to reccommend him to them because their info is often extremely close to Bill’s, that too is another story)

Scott Smith

P.S. If you want to email me remove the “nospam” from my email address.

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 07, 2002 at 03:52:20:

1. Did he respond fast? Yes, I had his phone numbers (and no I won’t give them out)and I think I caught him on the road a time or two. Never a problem.

Emails were ALWAYS replied to quickly.

1. With ALL of his material I was usualy able to find the answer. But for specific guidence to keep or get me out of a hole it was worth every penny.

2. I mostly asked him questions about the entities and asset protection, I have a local Mastermind group I talk to here so my questions were no deal specific.

Would I do it again? You bet I can not tell you how much money, and time, I would have saved by doing that first vs. all the money I spent on others and still had to go looking for answers.

Bill goes so far into details about the different type of transactions that it is tough to knock ANY of his courses. There is too much meat and potatos and none of the fluff.

Would I do it again? You Bet!

Terry (Houston)

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on February 07, 2002 at 08:29:56:

Thanks for the good word, Terry.

I am often told (by my “peers”) that I give too much information in my presentations, which is why I don’t sell as much!

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by Suzanne

Posted by Suzanne on February 07, 2002 at 12:29:34:

Actually I believe you do not sell as much because you do not have your name out there like Ron LeGrand and Carlton Sheets does. I only have heard about you after becoming involved with this board.

I just got your nuts and bolts program yesterday. I’m still trying to digest what you are saying with the title and deed information in your first tape. My husband is picking it up faster than I am. He is geared to learning more by audio while I’m more geared by learning through readin. He said he didn’t want me to get ahead of him when learning your course. I need to sit down and read what you went over on the first tape.

From what I am gathering about the different courses that are offered is that Ron LeGrands is for the person who knows very little about REI. He puts it in the simplest term possible since he is marketing to those who know nothing about realestate.

Yours are for those who have graduated from learning the basics and knowing how to do a deal. It would be like graduating from highschool and moving on to college. Both highschool and college are needed if you want to become an expert in the feild. Continuing education is needed to keep on top of your feild and to learn different aspects of your feild.

We are getting Ron LeGrands three course system for less than retail which we are expecting in a couple of days. We do plan on getting the rest of your courses as soon as we can.

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 07, 2002 at 10:24:42:

That’s why you always have one on the best presentations at the CREOnline Convention. From your presentation folks can actually go out and do a deal.

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by Al-So Cal

Posted by Al-So Cal on February 07, 2002 at 13:15:34:

My opinion-Every Newbie should START OUT with LeGrand.
Met him at a millionaires conference and he blew ever-
body away.
He acquired property the wrong way and went bust and
then got it right.
He can save you a lot of wasted time and effort.
A lot of the gurus are doing a great job but a lot of
people get lost in all the goofy methods trying to put
deals together.
My rule personally-keep it simple-go where the money`s
at. That means FINDING THE DEAL not trying to buy some-
thing without being an expert in your area and trying
to turn it into a deal.

Re: William Bronchick 1 on 1 consulting… - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 07, 2002 at 12:22:46:

DITTO!!!