willing advisors - Posted by Don Lorette

Posted by maurice on February 23, 2000 at 21:45:52:

Can u help me as well.

willing advisors - Posted by Don Lorette

Posted by Don Lorette on February 06, 2000 at 24:05:19:

Are there any experienced Careleton Sheets students who have been successful who are willing to give your e-mail address or phone number and be available to answer questions. We are raw beginners. We will be extremely appreciative.

Re: willing advisors - Posted by Jim Holmes

Posted by Jim Holmes on March 04, 2000 at 01:17:19:

Email me. So far I’ve done real well in a little over a year.

-Jim from Idaho

Re: willing advisors - Posted by Tom Galusha

Posted by Tom Galusha on February 06, 2000 at 19:40:18:

You are more than welcome to email me with questions. I purchased Careleton Sheets’ program about a year ago and I now have bought five properties. 4 are rentals and one was a flip. things are going very well. My email address is TomGalusha@aol.com

Re: willing advisors - Posted by pboone@ipinc.net

Posted by pboone@ipinc.net on February 06, 2000 at 12:13:26:

Don,
There are more successful people than you could imagine on newsgroup 1, just post a complete question and the answers will come. If you feel intimidated by that you can call me (503) 668-0406 or email @ pboone@ipinc.net I will gladly help. Let me reiterate the people on newsgroup will probalbly offer the same or more than I
Pat

Re: willing advisors - Posted by Chris Hamilton

Posted by Chris Hamilton on March 09, 2000 at 20:31:00:

Hello Jim,
I’m just starting as well, do you have any advise as to the best way to get in the business. I was thinking may be checking with banks on foreclosures. I’ve found a site which gives aide with some of the particulars such as financing, brokers etc.