Win, Win, Win,Win Situation! (Long) - Posted by Philip

Posted by philip on July 23, 2003 at 13:05:22:

nr

Win, Win, Win,Win Situation! (Long) - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on July 21, 2003 at 15:05:13:

My first mobile home deal helped a older lady get at least some of the value from her mobile, in cash, so she could buy a car…hers was shot. She hadn’t been able to sell her mobile for 2 years, because the man on whose property it sat; had her scared that she couldn’t move it. Was this a good thing?

The same mobile was sold to a young man who was getting a overpriced deal from another investor, in a 7 year L/O, where he was paying triple what his mobile would ever be worth again. He will pay off my note in 3 and a half years and still have a nice mobile. “I just took until age 30 to grow up”, he told me. He is divorced and loves having a nice mobile to bring his daughter to, every other weekend.(They are always spic and span!, and I love seeing them because they prove the stereotype so wrong)

That same young man uses his tiny mowing business to help the park owner, who is older, keep up with his “common ground” mowing…plus a few neighbor’s lots. The park owner is thrilled with the guy. Did they both benefit?

I was then asked by the little old lady to hold her money while she looked for a car. I said ok, as long as I could invest some of it…she said fine. (She has since withdrew most) I purchased my second mobile from her “held” money. Did I benefit?

On the sale of the first mobile my parents bought a $5,000.00 partial note from me at 13% interest. They were getting killed from no yeild, or low yield mutual funds and CD’s. Did they benefit?

My parents now want all the notes that I can make, and it is defenitly helping their retirement income.

All this from the sale of the first mobile…and all I had bought from this site was “Deals on Wheels” by Lonnie Scruggs. DIDN’T HE DESERVE TO BENEFIT?

Is this site taking people with the sale of it’s products?

You decide.

Philip

Re: Win, Win, Win,Win Situation! (Long) - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on July 22, 2003 at 08:49:56:

Philip,

Great post. I’ve also found the ‘stereotypes’ about MH buyers to be inaccurate- probably because the PM I work with most does a great job of screening applicants. So far all of my buyers have paid early.

BTW, If your parents want to make 18% on MH notes give them my email address. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

take care, Anne

Yup. It’s taking me! - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on July 21, 2003 at 16:46:32:

Taking me ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, Bay-bee!

Re: Win, Win, Win,Win Situation! (Long) - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on July 22, 2003 at 18:14:57:

A good park owner or manager sure helps the screening process…but yet I have only received a little money early…I guess I mean “extra applied to principal.”

Sometimes the payment is early.

I think I have all the liquid money my folks have tied up for now…but the more they invest with me(and they found one on their own)…the more partials they are going to want.

I am doing a 4 mobile deal over several months, and it will keep much of their money tied up.
If they have money become liquid, and I can’t use it…I am sure they will be looking for some other partials, and I will let you know.

Philip

And that is good! nt - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on July 21, 2003 at 20:27:07:

nt

Re: Win, Win, Win,Win Situation! (Long) - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on July 22, 2003 at 20:49:07:

Hey Philip,

I was just pulling your leg about your parents! That’s great that they’re getting involved in the process and it’s win/win for all. My family is also prospering and has been very supportive.

Have a great night,
Anne