Workshop Atendees, Are You Ready? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on March 26, 2001 at 20:04:47:

Hi Doug,

Good to hear from you, and glad to know you’ll be joining us. Are you suggesting we workout with 12 ounce weights? Sounds good to me. See you soon, & bring Ana to keep you out of trouble.

lonnie

Workshop Atendees, Are You Ready? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on March 25, 2001 at 18:07:05:

Hi Folks,

A last reminder to bring a pad, pencil and CALCULATOR to the workshop. If you don’t have a calculator, I strongly recommend you get one so you can learn to punch the buttons and work the examples we’ll be doing. Two that I recommend are the Texas Instrument BA, and HP 10B. Both will do everything you will need, and only cost about $30. But regardless what brand you get, be sure it’s a FINANCIAL calculator.

I’ve seen quite a number of posts from people who don’t understand how to work the calculator, figure yields, how to structure notes, how notes are bought & sold at discounts and etc. Well, if you don’t know now, you will after Thursday.

Looking forward to spending a great day with all of you.

All the best,

Lonnie

Chomping at the bit! - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 25, 2001 at 20:51:25:

Hi Lonnie and everyone.
I can’t wait to meet all the new folks and see all the old friends.
Looking forward to a SUPER workshop and convention.
Dirk

? is, Are You Ready for Us ? - Posted by DougO(NM)

Posted by DougO(NM) on March 25, 2001 at 20:07:02:

Been awhile since I’ve seen you, looking forward to hoisting a few! Funny you mentioned working the calculator, I spent some time explaining the wonders of partials to Ana this afternoon and let her punch the buttons so she’d understand better. Somtimes I still think it’s pure magic, even though I know better. See you soon!
Doug

Re: Chomping at the bit! - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on March 26, 2001 at 20:08:16:

Hi Dirk,

Will be great to see all of you again. I’m getting “channel fever”.

See you soon,

Lonnie