www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by Jahrahnimo

Posted by Christine on August 17, 2004 at 20:14:19:

I received a phone call like the rest of you and spoke to a very nice lady named Lateisha…I was searching for a mortgage company that includes downpayment and closing costs in their loans. I was told that Money Solutions helps people with bad or no credit obtain a loan to purchase a home. The cost up front was $375.00 with $300.00 being refunded upon closing. The $75.00 was a processing fee and non refundable. Has anyone else had any other kind of experience with this webbsite other than bad experiences?

www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by Jahrahnimo

Posted by Jahrahnimo on July 03, 2004 at 09:07:06:

Is anyone familiar with using the services at www.moneysolutions.com ?? The guys want $575 dollars up front for the first deal, but offer 300-500 back at the closing of that first deal. Is this legit, or are these guys con artists? They sound like like they offer alot; finance almost any deal if you have good credit (my score is 783), and guarantee closing in 3 weeks, etc. Plz help!

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by J.R.

Posted by J.R. on July 17, 2004 at 12:20:19:

ALERT!ALERT!ALERT!PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. I WAS CONTACTED BY THEM, AND WAS ASKED FOR A CREDIT CARD TO PROCESS AN APPLICATION. MY ONLY INTEREST WERE TO OBTAIN FORECLOSURE INFO. HOWEVER, MY CREDIT CARD WAS IMMEDIATELY CHARGED $375.00, BEFORE I RECEIVED ANY REAL DETAILED INFORMATION. ALSO, THE FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE, AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CANCEL AT ANY TIME AND RECEIVE A REFUND.

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by julie

Posted by julie on July 13, 2004 at 11:43:30:

I tried to cancel my membership, because she did tell me I had 3 days to change my mind legally. Then she had her supervisor call me and he offered to lower the cost to $187. I still didn’t

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by J.D.

Posted by J.D. on July 06, 2004 at 02:20:51:

They come up short big time - I did not send my money - but every time I called to really find out about the company - they could not tell me any “meat & potatoes” type of info…Subpar group !

Thanks for the reponse; - Posted by Jahrahnimo

Posted by Jahrahnimo on July 03, 2004 at 17:40:04:

Thanks for the response. I knew it sounded strange to PAY money to someone when I really NEED money from them. Also to note, moneysolutions.com opened a new website called www.financialhomenetwork.com supposedly because the moneysolutions.com site was “overloaded”. My guess now is that their first website was shut down due to complaints, so they’re doing business under a new name. Thanks for your help.

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by JR

Posted by JR on July 03, 2004 at 14:15:47:

With a credit score of 700+ you can buy owner-occupied or investment property with very little money down.

100% loan on an owner-occupied property. $Zero Down.
95-100% loans on investment properties. $0 to 5% Down.

NEVER PAY ANY LENDER OR BROKER ANY MONEY UP FRONT EXCEPT…For a credit report at $45.00 max. and the cost for the appraisal, only after you receive a commitment letter.

JR

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by TCR_Va

Posted by TCR_Va on July 03, 2004 at 10:02:14:

The website is no longer online as of today. Making a search of the registrant and administrative contact, it shows someone in Canada with a bogus phone number. I’d beware for sure.

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by Angie

Posted by Angie on July 26, 2004 at 09:25:15:

Thanks guys for the heads up about this company. I was contacted by them as well because I was seeking foreclosure information as well but I did not give them any credit card info because I like to see some literature, paper info with the compny name, address, something on it and they just told me that I could go to the internet sight for any information that I needed. I was suspicious about that because if they were a legitimate company, why not send me some written information on it?? Thanks again for sharing your negative experience and preventing others from experiencing the same.

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by Highpowerdad

Posted by Highpowerdad on July 17, 2004 at 20:05:00:

Yes, you are right; they won’t voluntarily give you a refund. You must contact your credit card company and have them to do a chargeback. Be sure to tell them that the charge was not authorized and/or no goods or services were delivered. These guys got me too, with lots of fast talking and bogus promises. My bank did the chargeback with no trouble at all.

Re: Thanks for the reponse; - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on August 05, 2004 at 14:01:54:

Another Alert, Alert, Alert, please be aware, they may charge your account for unauthorized charges. I have already contacted my credit card company. Please be aware.

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by Steve Garrity

Posted by Steve Garrity on August 16, 2004 at 19:03:07:

I got caught with my pants down, got a call on the phone and talked into giving my card # he said it was to see if I even qulify. This month there was a $575.00 charge on my card I should have known.

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by mr.taken to the cleaners

Posted by mr.taken to the cleaners on September 23, 2004 at 19:56:22:

is this the same company as money solutionsusa.com or financial home network 6010b six forks rd. raleigh north carolina 27609zip if so please e-mail me.18888001003ph their phone number.please respond thanks

Re: www.moneysolutions.com ??? - Posted by Barbara R. Quinn

Posted by Barbara R. Quinn on August 25, 2004 at 10:25:24:

I am looking to find out if there was an approval on loan # 143115?