Yesterday's phone talk - Posted by Henry Shebitz

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 22, 2001 at 19:58:36:

Henry,

Thank you for taking the time to make such a nice post. Just when I think I’m spending too much time on the phone, it’s people like you who make it all worthwhile.

Again, thank you Henry,

Ed

Yesterday’s phone talk - Posted by Henry Shebitz

Posted by Henry Shebitz on February 22, 2001 at 19:42:56:

Hey, Ed, nice picture! I wanted to thank you for taking your valuable time yesterday, especially since you just got back in town. Talking with you has just bumped me up into my next level of confidence. If you recall, I’m the newby from Willits, CA, who asked what might have been a pretty basic question (there are no stupid questions!:slight_smile: – is there some magic formula to allow me to buy an over-priced income property; that is, one where rents/income are less than costs. Duh!?! The confidence comes in where I realize clearly, not just intuitively but specifically, that I need to structure my offer based on what numbers I need, not what the seller wants. Make offers!! Yeah!!!
You are so knowledgeable, and so enthusiastic about what you’re doing and what you know, I come away more excited than ever about what I’m doing with real estate. Thanks, Ed