You guys cannot be this naive?!?!?!?! - Posted by Curtis

Posted by rw on March 05, 2001 at 14:28:48:

Wayne,

Sorry I was not there. Please inquire first on this web site for the availability of my book “Building Wealth”. I believe that Creonline (the Vaughans) will have it available at special prices for Creonline members within the next week or two.

If not, email me and I’ll have my assistant send you out a complimantary copy, on me.

Best of luck.

Russ Whitney

You guys cannot be this naive?!?!?!?! - Posted by Curtis

Posted by Curtis on March 05, 2001 at 10:29:43:

Russ Whitney: multi-millionairre, head of a publicly traded company, real eatate guru…spending time in creonline.com’s chatroom, just to chat and spread the good word…NOT!!! Do not be fooled by this yo-yo. Even though the URL address is from his company, it is merely someone spreading his propoganda. As I saw some of the responses that “Russ” gave, they were written in the 3rd person. The only person that I have seen do that, is The Rock from the WWF…Maybe my kids have someone better to be entertained from, than from this imposter.
Let’s learn & help each other better ourselves with real estate knowledge & tips, not a rambling monologue from some unemployed, wannabe imposter! “Russ,” don’t bother with the holier than thou response!!!

there are times when we eat our words… - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 05, 2001 at 14:31:34:

…And this may be one of those times…

Are you 100% Russ Whitney is not the one posting??

WRONG!!! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 05, 2001 at 11:53:15:

Curtis:

If the posts below are phoney, then this one is also!

Russ Whitney, his staff and J.P. and I met by telephone several days ago as an effort to challenge the “spurious” posting that has happened, that spreads false information about Russ, his Company, and staff.

This current availability of Russ “in person” is only an effort to start out with the correct information direct from Russ’s company.

If I were you, and I had questions about Russ, his company or programs, I would take advantage of this and be bold enough to talk “straight” with Russ, while you can!

Re: there are times when we eat our words… - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 05, 2001 at 15:33:07:

Buddy,

Have em start eatin’ : - )

I am Russ. Born 11/18/55 to Lois Reyelts and Russell Whitney. Born in NYC. Moved to Florida in January 1981.

Office phone - 941-542-8999. Address 4818 Coronado Pkwy,. Cape Coral Fl., 33904.

Business office across the street houses Douglas Realty and a 7/11. Office is just off the conrer of Cape Coral Pkwy and Coronado. Building is a pink Campus style building. Building is 2 story and about 12,000 square feet. Our other corporate office is on Cape Coral Pkwy. It used to be the Sun Bank building. It is 30,000 square feet on 5 acres of the primest land in the city. We employ about 180 people between the two offices.

President of our company is Richard Brevoort. Receptionist sho answers the phone when you call the business number is Sherri S. Back up receptionist at that number is Anna or Karen H.

Must I continue?

Russ Whitney

Re: WRONG!!! - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 05, 2001 at 12:52:06:

Terry,

Thanks for the assistance.

Curtis, it just so happens that the posts are from Russ Whitney, personally. I know this because I am Russ Whitney and I put the posts up myself.

In fact I worked for hours on Sunday. And if you noted the times, I was up on the board from about 1:30 am last night until about 4:00 am.

The fact is, there are spurious posts that are out of control about many people on this board, because there are few people who think this is just some sort of an anonymous garbage dump.

Creonline is a quality service that many of us in the industry support. We would like to see the serious folks, who are trying to get ahead, get the right information.

In fact, you will see me and many of our trainers responding to good posts and giving good expert real estate advice to posts that appear professional and sincere.

I hope this clears up any misinformation you may have receieved about the rw or Russ Whitney posts.

By the way, I am employed,quite gainfully, I might say… : - )

Best of Luck with you real estate ventures, my friend. Perhaps we can get a chance to chat, in person one day.

Russ Whitney

Russ, - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on March 05, 2001 at 15:56:52:

First, last March, I was out of work, and thought that it would be a good time to get into something to suppliment my income for times like those when I was out of work. One Sunday, I saw an infomercial for Russ Whitney. I thought it sounded like a good deal, and called up to get a reservation to their seminar up in Newark, New Jersey. I went to the seminar and went crazy!! I thought that it was such a good way of making alot of money real quick and proceeded to write a check for over $1,500.00. I was invited back to an in-depth seminar for the first week of April, and was told at that time that I would get a chance to hear Russ presentation, personally.

Well, I had to come back to earth soon after leaving that seminar and had to cancel my check, because I didn’t have the money to cover it. My wife went “Nuts”!

I also did one other stupid thing while I was at the seminar. I signed up to become a salesman for the Bi-weekly mortgage payment plan. In order to do this, I had to sign a contract with LEASECOMM to but their credit card stamp machine, and have them process my sales. This was done so that I could sell Bi-weekly Mortgage Plan from EQUITY CORPORATION of Cape Coral, Florida. Isn’t that strange, I just noticed that EQUITY CORPORATION is located in the same town that WIN! SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, Russ Whitney’s Company is in, Cape Coral, Florida! Well anyway, I am stuck with a binding contract for the price of $59.95 per month for 48 months with a one-time processing fee of $195.00. I will pay off my debt, however, because I know that these guys will have no problem in destroying what remains of my credit. That is another reason why I got into this deal. I was told that I could get into buying and selling foreclosures WITHOUT worrying about bad credit, any money down or even income verification! I went for that, because I thought I’d never be able to buy a house the “normal” way.

My second mistake was to get invloved with “FORECLOSUREWORLD.COM”. I paid $368.00 to get a list from them that was months old. Some of the banks that I talked to told me that if I wanted a current list, I should write to them directly. So, that is what I am doing.

I was also told that by this banker that Buying a foreclosure would require many of the same qualifications as being invloved in a regular real estate transaction, including good credit. So, I am also cleaning up my credit by paying off outstanding debts that occurred when my older daughter got cancer, and I had no prescription coverage to handle her medications.

The reason that I wrote this is so that maybe someone else will be a little less careless when dealing with these people, and realize that what they are selling is “Wealth and Financial Independence”, THEIR OWN!!

Thanks for letting me “vent” on you. Kevin Dean, Toms River, NJ

Russ, if you could cancel my $59.00 monthly payments, I would really appreciate it. It would help us out.

Re: WRONG!!! - Posted by Wayne-NC

Posted by Wayne-NC on March 05, 2001 at 13:46:46:

Well, now that we have that all cleared up, lets hear from cs (Carleton Sheets.) All kidding aside. Russ, I have your material and have attended one of your seminars in Va. Bch. and the only disappointment I had was not meeting you. Anyway, it was informative but it didn’t answer my specific questions at that time regarding RE. I wish I had won the book that you wrote. After I had asked one of the salespeople if I could buy it and they said no. It came with a package which I didn’t need. Is it available separatly?

Re: Russ, - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 05, 2001 at 16:27:10:

Kevin,

First of all, you do not, in any way shape or form have to have a merchant account to distribute the bi-weekly mortgage program.

We have been in that business since 1985 and only in the last several years have we even been able to set upa vendor to help our students be able to process credit cards with a merchant account.

For 13 years our agents could only take a check or money order. Well, we had complaints because our agents would tell us that they missed a lot of sales because they did not have the ability to take credit card purchases. As you and everyone knows,probably 70% of all consumer purchases are made via a credit card.

Well, the Whitney companies set out to try to solve this problem for our students and agents. However, the problem with getting most people set up with a merchant account is that they have no storefront, and maybe not great credit, some lacking business experience,in the bank’s eyes, anyway.

So, we hunted and found a few distributors of merchant accounts that put their credit and credibility on the line for these few students who were wanting the ease to make the sale.

We do not own the company, (Merchant account provider). Nor do we have anything to do with their business or profits. They are a referral we give to
you.

The Whitney Companies ‘are’ affiliated with MRS Equitycorp, and that is no secret,as you make it sound. That is common knowledge, that is presented at every training event we do. It is on every one of the Whitney web sites as well. So please let’s not make it sound clandestine. That is simply not true.

Apparently you chose to get a merchant account for your business and to help your credit. It sounds like you opted to ‘lease’ it instead of outright purchase it. That was your option with a third party vendor. We do not participate in any of those payments.

Now, be that as it may, it sounds like you are either not doing the business or have changed interests. You leased merchant account equipment or gateway software like a zillion 7/11’s, flower shops, auto parts store’s, seminar businesses, every internet business that takes credit cards,including Creonline… like we do,etc, and now you have had a change of heart or whatever.

I understand that. But I think it is an untruthful representation to come on this board and somehow try to make that our fault. Or make us look like the bad guy. the truth is, we went out of our way to try to help you with the current goal you were trying to accomplish.

If you leased a car and then lost your license,or desire to drive,would you expect Toyota to let you out of the lease on the car.

They had to pay for from the dealer and now because of your change of heart,they get stuck with it…

Now, be that as it may. If you care to get me your full name and information, I will give it to our customer service department and see if we can help you out, despite the fact that you are not really dealing with this situation in earnest.

Hope this clears the record, some.

Russ Whitney