young pups and the search feature...wow! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by TRandle on February 10, 2000 at 13:29:24:

Yes, we’re in Austin and it’s a strong seller’s market. I need to pick Steph’s brain for the cash conversion side of things. She seems to sell for cash and I keep chasing paper equity.

Belated Congrats on Fatherhood! I guess bringing the entire family to Atlanta is a little much…

young pups and the search feature…wow! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on February 10, 2000 at 08:17:29:

ok gang- here’s one for ya–

all you young pups (like me) who have been on this site for
just a little while-- use the new search feature to chart your progress… wow!

man–was i a goober!! the search feature has allowed me to find my earliest post, and therefore see just how far i have come. AWESOME!

can you say NEWBIE?? man was i green!! and i can’t wait until i can look back on what i’m learning now and think…
“wow! was i green! look how far i’ve come!”

This site has been like a catapult–what a learning curve this has been…

now when the board is slow, i can review all the great posts by those who are helping mold me into the INVESTOR that i am becoming…what a wonderful tool.

i love the information age!

so to all the rest of you newbies out there-- try it! it is a great self evaluation!

THANK YOU CREONLINE!

steph in tex

Re: young pups and the search feature…wow! - Posted by Joe_AZ

Posted by Joe_AZ on February 10, 2000 at 17:53:59:

Hey I’ve been around this site-quietly since '97 and while I have not posted my meager success I know a great REI when I see one and “Steph” and “Stacy” the both of you are not young pups your doing deals all the time-way to go.

Re: young pups and the search feature…wow! - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on February 10, 2000 at 10:51:35:

Steph, I agree the search is a very powerful tool. But I just wanted to clarify something. You seem to consider yourself a freshman. I don’t think so. I’ve learned some things from you already. You’re at least a sophomore. You’re doing great…keep it up!

Stacy

(fellow classmate)

Easy, Stacy! - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on February 10, 2000 at 11:10:23:

Steph’s on fire enough! Don’t build her up more. She’s already got that “Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed” thing going on her message. Now, if we can just get her to consistently capitalize “i” in her posts…(not that I disagree with what you said, but I wanted to take that stance, anyway)

Stacy, find a way to resolve your issues and get to Atlanta (sorry if I’m confusing you with someone else). I would like to meet you and I enjoy your posts. Thanks…

goober… - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on February 11, 2000 at 17:47:29:

I I I I I I I I I

i i i i i i i i i

I i I i I i I i I

it’s a woman’s prerogative… i can never make up my mind!

steph in tex

Re: LOL - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on February 10, 2000 at 11:40:51:

“On fire” is a good way to put it. But, you seem to be doing fine, too. It must be a good market in Texas (isn’t that where you and Steph are?).

My issue this year is a two month old son. I want to stick around the home-base…it’s a little early to leave my wife and kid alone for that long. Looking forward to meeting you in 2001.

Go get 'em.

Stacy

Re: goober… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on February 11, 2000 at 18:21:56:

More I’s (eyes) than I’ve seen since the Optometrist convention.

JPiper

I hope to meet you in person - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on February 11, 2000 at 17:36:49:

someday!
i was hoping you would be there so we could
do some Arthur D bashing—he-he
just kidding.(not)
I do hope to meet you in person someday, Stacy- you’re awesome!
Good for you staying home with that little one…
they get big too quickly. we know you’ll be with us in spirit!
take care
steph in tex