Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by John Hartl

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by troy

Posted by troy on August 15, 2003 at 22:11:15:

Me too i was just saying i have no credit and love the loan process, even if it slow but, hey it works and now i got some good money and is rolling…

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Sharon P Woytek

Posted by Sharon P Woytek on August 03, 2003 at 19:01:17:

I Can not reach her also Would be interested in your work also

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Jim Nichols

Posted by Jim Nichols on July 31, 2003 at 12:42:28:

I tried that number, and it directed me to one (661-202-4203) that’s not in service …

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by R.Howard Trembly

Posted by R.Howard Trembly on July 29, 2003 at 11:14:41:

As a commodity trader I was interested in finding out what they had to offer. Ordered the course. The promo letter must be talking about something else because it’s claims were anything but what the course had to offer. They took things that had been called channels for years and renamed them tunnels etc. In the letter they made claims the course couldn’t live up to. I sent the course back, they recieved it on the 16th of July and have not refunded my money as of yet. It is now the 29th of July.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Ray Holt

Posted by Ray Holt on July 26, 2003 at 14:39:52:

Got my letter on saturday so have not tried the phone. Came straight to the web. “IS IT A FRAUD, LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME”

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by John Stanton

Posted by John Stanton on July 05, 2003 at 18:30:24:

I ordered her course about three months ago and have had good results. I work the finders fee service end of it and so far so good. I’ve been able to make about $4K per month. Not too bad I guess.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by rick stotler

Posted by rick stotler on June 30, 2003 at 21:59:20:

i bought the course and had questions… 3 e-mails and 2 phone calls and no response from anyone in 5 weeks !!
it was a waist for me…i trashed it .

rs

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Erik Murphy

Posted by Erik Murphy on July 16, 2003 at 14:43:44:

Hey I just received the same letter as well. I have been debating over the issue to order or to let it go.
For those of you out there that are looking for legimite Home Based Business opportunity I have one that you should all look into.

the company name is Prepaid Legal Services Inc…
We are nationally traded on the NYSE and we are a 31 year old company. We are also debt free. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 916-519-7047.

my website is: prepaidlegal.com/go/erikmurphyontop

Everyone have a great day. For those of you that feel you have been swindeled out of your money please look at the website the legal services can help you.

Erik Murphy
Independant Representative
Prepaid Legal Service

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by hfred

Posted by hfred on June 23, 2003 at 16:47:48:

Check out www.labbb.org and enter in Gemancer, Inc. for the company name. I found this info helpful.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by hfred

Posted by hfred on June 23, 2003 at 16:45:27:

Check out www.labbb.org and enter in Gemancer, Inc. for the company name. I found this info helpful.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on July 31, 2003 at 22:59:49:

yes she also claims to be a stock guru who publishes a stock newsletter that she claims will help you make 10’s of 1000’s of dollars. SCAM is written all over it. that’s why i google checked her name.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Ather Rizvi

Posted by Ather Rizvi on July 21, 2003 at 19:37:03:

Just to let everyone know out there, if you are in California, you must be a licensed real estate agent or a mortgage broker in order to arrange mortgages for anyone. If you are not, it is against the law and punishable up to 1 year in jail with a $10k fine.
I am a real estate agent practicing in California. I called them to let them know and they have not returned my calls.
I bought the course anyhow just for the mortgage contact so I can service people with bad credit. I have had very limited success getting in touch their “Secret” lending source though. I’m starting to get sceptical.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Jimmy Frazier

Posted by Jimmy Frazier on July 05, 2003 at 18:40:37:

I’m doing great with the course and I think you should get it! I’ve tried other courses by other “gurus” and couldn’t make any money. Monica’s course helped me buy my own home through her broker. I have very poor credit. I’m also running a finders fee service that she recommends doing and I’m making about $700 a week just from that. I recommend the course 1000%!

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by stan

Posted by stan on June 28, 2003 at 07:01:14:

Check out the BBB on gemancer, Inc. I did and it got me thinking

Gemancer Inc. Real Estate Course Important - Posted by TJ

Posted by TJ on August 23, 2003 at 21:51:14:

I bought the Gemancer course to get the so called Secret Source, only to find out that the secret source is hidden behind a contact, and only the Contact/Gemancer knows the real Sources.
The Contact isn’t a Broker or a Lender, the Source is the Broker and/or Lender.
The Contact will not give you the Secret Source’s information.
In order to use the so called Source, you must pay the Contact $225.00 to forward your information.
Then, the Contact will call you to tell you if there Source was able to find a loan.
The Contact is doing the same thing that Gemancer is explaining how to do on the mailer they send out to recruit people, only on a much larger scale.
There is no need for them to run ads looking for Bad Credit Applicants anymore, because they have built a pyramid of customers who purchase there course.
That means $225.00 Per Customer Per Bad Credit Applicant all over the USA to One Contact.
Adds up quick huh!
When you order the course they do give you a list of Lenders, but don’t use them except with your own purchase.
It is Illegal for anyone who is not a Broker or a Real Estate Agent to collect a Fee to set up loans for other people.
For this you need a LICENSE!!!
Believe me, Brokers would not waste money going to school if it wasn’t needed.
So the list of Lenders they give you is absolutley useless unless you want to buy the home for yourself.
But you can find a better or equal Lenders for Bad Credit, in your own City or the Internet.
So, you are still forced to pay there Contact, to get to there Secret Source.
So my question is: Do You Think This Contact Is Working Alone, Or Is Gemancer’s Partner, And Splitting The Earnings?
FOR LEGALITY PROOF!!! Go TO There Website www.nocashnocredit.com/services.htm

Read Question/Answer #1
Just in case it’s not there anymore, Here It Is:
Question?

1. Are there any licenses that are required to do this?
    Answer
  2. No, no licenses are required. Our broker, which is the same broker you will be using, handles all the legalities and licensing necessary to get funding for loans. You are merely doing the “groundwork” by doing the preliminary paperwork. You will forward that preliminary paperwork to the broker and he sets up the official paperwork as well as getting the loan funded. Because you are not the person actually submitting for the loan as a broker, you do not need a license.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on August 05, 2003 at 09:26:52:

I just received a letter from Monica. I tried to call the company because I had a number of questions. The mail boxes were full so I emailed them yesterday. I have done some checking around…the BBB is not happy with them and being in business myself, I understand that ANYBODY can lodge a complaint against you for any reason. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

The concept, if it works, is a great idea to make money. If anyone has made money, used their sources or has other funding sources, please give me a holla!

Thanks
Ron

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by troy

Posted by troy on August 15, 2003 at 21:57:05:

I love this company, its made me alot of money in real estate. So for a good black man it’s hard to come up. BUt her package got me started with a lease option, and now i’m rolling with almost a million in real estate. how much money do you make???

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Susan Rodriguez

Posted by Susan Rodriguez on August 31, 2003 at 14:57:43:

Yes, indeed. I have been working her advice for several years now, and she has indeed help me become wealthy, beyond my dream expectation. Yes you have to work at it, because this is not a get rich quick program. Her material cuts all the chase with her information packs. If you are willing to work, and become rich at it this is for you.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Aaron Bertoni

Posted by Aaron Bertoni on August 21, 2003 at 22:18:41:

would any one recommend her course over carlton sheets

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by ralph

Posted by ralph on August 15, 2003 at 22:07:32:

Now i ordered there package and had lots of good results. I’m a poor white man who makes about 10hr. works construction. And now made about 7000.00 bucks on that book so don’t tell me it doesn’t work. you probly haven’t even try it. I talked to them and got nothing but help.