Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by John Hartl

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Cesar Reynoso

Posted by Cesar Reynoso on July 31, 2003 at 10:35:49:

Hello!

Is this really the real thing? I got her letter last 7/19/03; still undecided. Later, I talked to Paul and he gave me two weeks from 7/19/03 to order this course.

Anyone out there, please let me know!!! Anyone within the vicinity of Valencia!!!

Thanks........cmreynososr@yahoo.com

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by ralph

Posted by ralph on August 15, 2003 at 22:18:34:

Nope its realy working i made about 7000.00 so far and still going. they have a semaniar coming up. love it

John Stanton - Posted by Ron Racca

Posted by Ron Racca on August 05, 2003 at 10:24:54:

John,

Just wondering after reading all the negative emails on here to what do you owe your success? Have you had any difficulty in reaching Gramancer? Your last post was July 5, 2003. It is now one month later. What are your prsent results?

Appreciate your time....ronracca2000@yahoo.com

Ro

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by gary isaac

Posted by gary isaac on July 23, 2003 at 16:15:41:

How many hours I week are having putting in to get that result. Other than the cost of the course are place ads in the paper how much are you spending on that? Is that 4k per month profit after all expenses paid?

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by troy

Posted by troy on August 15, 2003 at 22:22:08:

Losser!!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa…

Posted by ralph on August 15, 2003 at 22:38:31:

Well i order its realy good. i made thousand from the advise. so i think people talk to much and don’t do enough. One thing i learned from her stuff is, like nike say’s “Just do it”.

Posted by troy on August 15, 2003 at 22:42:46:

Well i hope you read the package better because for bad credit you have to put someone in a lease option. if your a real estate agent you should have know that. HaHaHa… Get with it. i just got four lease option and now have build my credit, and its put customers, into loan programs. read more careful and “just do it” Quotes NIKE

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Gene

Posted by Gene on August 09, 2003 at 11:55:14:

Jimmy,
I’d like to hear how you are doing so great with this course. Why do you think you are doing so well? Have you had problems contacting the lending sources as some of the other folks have indicated? I’d like to talk to a winner.
thanks

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Jean

Posted by Jean on August 10, 2003 at 10:00:38:

I have been scammed once too many. Check some other forums or do a search on the net…

See US Dept. of Justice Federal Prison Inmate Information at http://www.bop.gov/

Inmate Register Number : 13990-112
Name : MONICA SUE SCHIERA
Race : WHITE
Sex : FEMALE
Date Released : 9/14/01

See LA Better Business Bureau at OLE777 | Daftar Ole777 | Ole777 Slot | Ole777 Alternatif search “Gemancer” …

We rate this company as having an unsatisfatory business performance record based on serious complaint allegations and concern over advertising claims.

See http://www.gemancer.com/news.htm

It looks like she (or is it he) is both a Real Estate Guru and Commodity Trading Guru. Makes me wonder how she finds time to sell all her secrets, also considering her company is listed as a publisher…

http://www.scvchamber.com/members/cw_mggg.htm#6402

with Monica Schiera listed as the Marketing Director and a Brian Main listed as the owner.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by wendy

Posted by wendy on August 18, 2003 at 07:25:24:

LMAO…ya right

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Chad

Posted by Chad on September 26, 2003 at 21:50:35:

Which pakage did you order? The realestate one or the stock letter one? I would hope to hear from you, and how you have done good or bad. She wants over 300 dollars for her letter, this is alot of money to me,but if it works its a no brainer. thanks for your time, chad

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by ron

Posted by ron on August 02, 2003 at 13:43:13:

I ordered the course, it was not as the promo letter stated. Sent it back, they recieved it on the 16th of July. Still waiting for my refund. If you want to learn about commodities get in touch with the Ken Roberts people in Grants Pass Oregon. They have a web site. If you already trade than get the book Modern Futures and Options Trading by Gerald Gold. It will teach you much. Ron.

Posted by troy on August 15, 2003 at 22:21:13:

I don’t know about them but i have almost a million in asset over this and if you just realy follow and do it. Things will happen. lazy people only complain.

Re: Anyone heard of Monica Main/Gemancer Inc.? - Posted by Milo

Posted by Milo on August 29, 2003 at 22:11:54:

Yep! The world is full of two kinds of people; the DOERS, and the complainers. I have met Monica. She’s got her faults (don’t we all), but she’s not a fraud. By the way, I saw some thread here somewhere about not getting through on the phoone a while back. They have just recently moved into a new, bigger facility, with a new phone system that they are having trouble getting to work. I just e-mailed her the other day and got a reply.

Posted by troy on August 22, 2003 at 15:15:28:

Now that part of the book, i haven’t tried but i will inquire on that thanks.

Posted by ralph on August 15, 2003 at 22:49:22:

Well i don’t care about all that. i made some good money and love the program. You seem good at find things, but seems like to don’t know how to follow directions because you should have made some money by now. Negative only get negative… HaHaHa…