The SECRET Of Napoleon Hill REVEALED! - Posted by Nimesh Patel

Cat - Posted by Cat

Posted by Cat on July 05, 2007 at 24:04:39:

there is information abt the cata healthy cat is a happy catcat illnessmany manufacturers use good quality ingredients

Cat - Posted by Cat

Posted by Cat on June 30, 2007 at 02:50:26:

there is information abt the cata healthy cat is a happy catcat illnessmany manufacturers use good quality ingredients

Re: Argue your limitations… - Posted by Ken-Orlano

Posted by Ken-Orlano on March 29, 2006 at 19:08:54:

I remember back in 1970 when Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)was alive that Brandon was her protege.

Re: Argue your limitations… - Posted by SteveIL

Posted by SteveIL on March 29, 2006 at 14:55:22:

John,
Thanks for sharing this information! I have found the whole discussion quite useful and like to look at things from different points of view. I agree wholeheartly that without 1st dealing with their own limiting beliefs, most people fail to reach or even see their full potential. I struggle with how to teach my own children about this. In some of your previous posts in the archives and in some of your articles, you mention a group called Rising Star Communications. Is this the stuff this group specializes in?

Thanks,
Steve Whitehair
Chicagoland

Re: Look before you leap… - Posted by John Sheridan

Posted by John Sheridan on March 29, 2006 at 17:10:03:

I didn’t notice your second post until after I made my other reply or I would have put it all in that one post.

Chris, I harbor no ill will toward you either but you really need to at least consider the fact that your reading comprehension might not be as good as you believe it is. Michael had no difficulty understanding what I was saying. Here’s the direct link to his post. Please read it very carefully, and note the word “hugely”. I was never talking about “ordinary” success like the kind that is discussed in “Millionaire Next Door”. I was talking about the type of success that makes a Bill Gates or a Warren Buffet. The type of success disscussed in “Millonaire…” can of course come about through hard work and it depends very little on luck. That is the point of the book.

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/14166.html

Re: Look before you leap… - Posted by John Sheridan

Posted by John Sheridan on March 29, 2006 at 15:37:54:

Chris in FL wrote: “you appeared to have no other intent than to look for something to needlessly dissect and pick apart in every post you responded to”

That’s just known as the scientific method. When someone has an idea, they have to be prepared to defend that idea. If you noticed, John Behle was not at all afraid of this. People who have real ideas never are.

Some of us are used to the scientific method. To others, it may seem negative and/or pompous. But that’s just the way that people in my profession do things.

Chris in FL wrote: "I find your professed ideology that success is a lot of luck to be absurd (there are very few cases of that; well over 90% of all millionaires got that way or stay that way from good money management, i.e. - “The Millionaire Next Door”, "

And I find your continued ability to put words in my mouth to be very curious. I never said that. In fact I always recommend “The Millionaire Next Door” and another excellent book, Clason’s “Richest Man in Babylon” to all newbies.

My sole purpose is to help newbies, that is the main reason why I post. Part of this is to ensure that they start with realistic expectations and don’t go looking for pie in the sky. Wanting to be financially secure is not pie in the sky. Expecting to become a billionaire is.

Those two books are an excellent way for all newbies to start learning how to be successful. There, I said something positive. I had no idea that such things mattered so much to some people.